Hi! I wanted to do an Amazon OOTD, first because I was genuinely impressed with their quality and second, well, because if you’re like me, you live on Amazon.
I was pleasantly surprised when I started shopping with them and found they sell clothing that is good quality and at a decent price. I don’t always have time to make it to the store, [sometimes I don’t want to go, either] that’s where Amazon comes in!
First there are a couple of rules you should follow:
- ALWAYS read the reviews! The reviews tell you so much about a product. The quality, sizing, and issues, address concerns, etc. People will genuinely be honest when it comes to products they love or like. Bonus: People may also even upload a pic of the product, this way you can compare it to that one online.
- Most of the time, sellers will have already responded to a question you may have. Check the comments.
- Reading the reviews keeps you from having to return the product later if it didn’t fit your want/needs.
- If you’re PRIME, like me, always buy things that are prime. It’s usually easier.
- Rate your products! I recently starting doing this in an effort to help others and give my feedback. I feel like it’s important for people to know what to expect.
- Because I follow these rules, I generally never have to return anything.
This black top is everything! The material is so lightweight, not see through as it has an undershirt and just so feminine. You can remove the little straps in the back as an added bonus, so it can be off the shoulder. I just ordered it in two more colors! It’s that good!
Here is where you’ll find it. I have to say the quality is amazing and I got compliments on the style itself. I find it to be super flattering if you are bustier like myself, but honestly because it’s flowy, it would work for everyone. I have to say I got an XL, because I wanted it to be flowy and because it is a brand from China (their stuff typically runs smaller). A large would have worked too! Runs TTS.
I paired it with these cute tassel earrings that actually match perfectly with the next top, so right there, they are super versatile. I LOVE a good tassel and these were super cute. Unfortunately, they are sold out so I have linked similar ones here. They are only $12! Baublebar is at least $20.
My jeans are from Nordstrom, from a while back. The brand is Wit & Wisdom and they fit like a glove! Best $60 I’ve spent! Personally, I love a good cropped jean.
— Foundation is Cover FX in the shade ‘G30’ avail. at Sephora
— Nars bronzer in “Laguna” found on Nordstrom.com
— Highlight is Champagne Pop by Becca found on Nordstrom.com
These earrings are so adorable and lightweight if you love a good tassel like me! I was gifted them in this royal blue but they literally come in so many colors. They are also only $9.99!
I love off the shoulder tops and this blush color below is so pretty and airy for brunch or any date really. It can be made into a crop top by adjusting the bottom. Pair with statement earrings, some jeans and you’re ready!
This was probably my fave outfit because it goes well with soo many things! Again, runs TTS. I ordered a size XL, size up for good measure, LOL.
Here it is below with both earrings and it works well with so many others.
I hope you guys liked this little Amazon OOTD with accessories & such.
Remember, always have fun && follow those rules above! Try and get things out of your comfort zone, you’d be surprised at what you might find.
I’ll be doing more of these in the future, if there is something you want to see, let me know in the comments below.